Last week I was captivated by the treasures. Old romantic stuff.Also experimenting with photos on fabric. Fabric which I found in the boxes of my mother.
The ballet dancer, the top photo is the original.
The photo below is on fabric, you can still see the details.

My camera was taken away for a check. He was not broken, thankfully!


Afgelopen week was ik in de ban van de schatten.Oude romantische dingen.En ook bezig met foto's op stof. Het stof wat ik gevonden heb in de dozen van mijn moeder.
De ballet danseres,de bovenste foto is het origineel.
De foto daaronder is op stof,de details zie je nog.

Mijn camera was ook weggebracht voor een check. Hij was niet kapot,gelukkig!



6 reacties:

  1. Prachtig de danseres!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stuff! the dancer is so beautiful, I would like to wear her on a t-shirt!!
    :-) mano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Mano, and maybe I will print one on t-shirt but first I will experiment on different fabrics :-))

      Delete
  3. die danseres is prachtig!
    en op stof afgedrukt misschien nog wel mooier
    nu nog borduren!
    ;^))

    dag!
    Patrice A.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)