Portraits...and hats.

Searching for these photographs I couldn't resist to place them on my blog again. Years ago when I went to China,I made these portraits. All these women are wearing hats made from towels,handkerchiefs etc. Look at them aren't they beautiful people?? (and hats )
The woman on the second last picture stole my heart completely. She was so nice and sweet!
Good memories.

Op zoek naar deze foto's, kon ik het niet laten om ze hier nog een keer te laten zien. Jaren geleden toen ik door China reisde maakte ik deze portretten. Al deze vrouwen dragen hoeden gemaakt van handdoeken,zakdoeken etc. Zijn het geen prachtige mensen?? ( en hoeden)
Het chinese vrouwtje op de één na laatse foto had mijn hart gestolen.Ze was zo lief!
Goede herinneringen.

  







1 reacties:

  1. i missed your first posting, we may not have yet at that stage, so i've enjoyed my first view of these frivolous, practical hats!
    hope you've solved that IT, i see i can only come see you via my follower's link. i think the universe has played a trick...
    anyway.
    much love, ingrid!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)